Weight Loss Motivation Tips
Motivation to Lose Weight
If you are looking for weight loss motivation tips you have come to the right place.
You should use both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation to lose weight.
You have to believe in yourself and take this one day at a time.
Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
How do you find weight loss motivation tips?
You know you should be doing more to get in shape, lose a few pounds and maybe build muscle.
But how do you get motivation for weight loss? How do you sustain it for the long haul?
Maybe your weight loss motivation is high one day and gone the next. Sound familiar?
Believe it or I've been there. A lot of people go through this up and down cycle of motivation. So know that you are not alone!
Here are some weight loss motivation tips:
- What are your reasons for wanting to get in shape? Be realistic. Aim to lose one pound per week. If you happen to lose more, great!
- Take before picture and put them on the fridge and bathroom mirror. This one really helped me!
- Look at motivation posters to help be inspired.
- Do it with a friend. Having a supporter is a great motivation for weight loss.
- Need workout motivation? Get a video you can do at home. I like to watch TV shows of others who are trying to lose weight.
- Make small changes. Just relax and breathe. Rome wasn't built in a day and you cannot lose all your extra weight in a week or even a month.
- There is something that works for you despite what you may think! Be consistent with your
daily healthy eating plan.
What you eat is by far the most important part of the process.
- Look your best every day. Shower, shave, do your hair. Do this even if you have nowhere to go!
There is something about getting cleaned up and looking good that adds to our sense of well being and motivation to lose weight.
- Use the intrinsic motivational tool of visualization. See yourself as you want to be. Do this all the time.
You ARE a beautiful person who has lots to offer. See it, believe it!
- Focus on how you feel and how your clothes fit. It is all about changing your
body composition, not a number on a scale!
- Not all exercise is created equal. You might like running, so run. You might like jogging, so jog.
You might like stationary bikes, so do it. Find the one that works best for you - that isn't too much of a chore for you to do regularly
throughout the week. Consistency is key. Do SOMETHING everyday
- It is okay to eat! Eat a small, balanced meal every 2-3 hours. You need to
speed up your metabolism, and keep your blood sugar levels stable.
Skipping meals will slow your metabolism and make you hungry. Hunger will crush your willpower to lose weight and you'll binge on junk!
- Drink only water. Every process in your body depends on water. Even slight dehydration is detrimental to your fat loss efforts.
This has got to be one of the easiest things to do. No juice, no diet sodas, just water.
- Eat a balanced breakfast
This will boost your metabolism. If you don't have breakfast, your blood sugar levels may fall too low during the morning. Result?
You may get a craving for high-calorie food.
Believe in yourself. Use these weight loss motivation tips to help you become your best self.
More than anything you need to do this because you love and value yourself. You matter. You really do!
15 Fat burning foods
Best weight loss plan
Best weight loss supplement
Boost metabolism naturally
Calculate calories burned
Calculate fat percentage
Definition of body composition
Drinking water and weight loss
Food combining diet
How to lose stomach fat
Inspirational weight loss quotes
Lose weight quickly
Maintaining a healthy weight
Weight loss motivation
Weight loss visualization
What is body composition
Why diets don't work